Looking for resource with below skill set _
- The Senior Active Directory Administrator would need to have at min 7 years of experience in handling AD related activities (on premise / Azure AD) and minimum 5+ years with L3 exposure support. years of directly related experience supporting Active Directory operations and engineering.
- Candidate should have experience AD implementation (on prem / Azure) – which includes implementation, group policy cleans up, domain consolidation & support for BAU activities.
- Should have experience with AD migration activities (different forest / company acquisitions) and Infra upgradation activities (OS upgrade, Functional level upgrade)
- Handling certificates Services (PKI) – cross forest certificate implementation
- Experience in designing Disaster recovery for Active Directory.
- Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects.
- Experience on implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
- Utilize logical problem solving to find creative solutions to problems in the environment on a broad scale.
- Experience on Security Groups and dormancy execution
- Implementation of Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers & user endpoint.
- Troubleshoot & resolve Active Directory Replication, Backup and FSMO Role, Transfer and Seize, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Experience in creating and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
- Serve as a technical expert for Tier 3 support groups.
- DFS Implementation and Shared folder creation. Shared folder NTFS security settings
- Excellent communication skills and should have experience working on migration projects or dormancy projects
- Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc.
- Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
- DNS activity like Forward, Reverse Lookup zones and Stub zone. Aging/Scavenging, Forwarder/Conditional forwarders & DHCP deep knowledges.
- Active Directory Administrator would need to have at min 8 years of experience in handling AD related activities (on premise / Azure AD) L3
- Knowledge on Core Active Directory
- Knowledge on Core Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge on Certificate Services/PKI
- Knowledge on AD Recovery
- Knowledge on AD upgradation & Migration
- Knowledge on Identity tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Desired Candidate Profile
Harjai Computers Pvt Ltd
Harjai Computers Pvt. Ltd. is the preferred partner of top IT and Multinational companies all over INDIA and around the world for providing the best talent via Staff Augmentation (Temp Staffing / Subcontracting). Over the years, we've assisted our numerous clients scale new heights by deploying top professionals
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Harjai Computers Pvt Ltd